Chef Allie’s Cheesy Chicken Rice and Broccoli
A great comforting dish that is full of flavors!
Cheesy Chicken Rice and Broccoli
Serves 8 People
|1/2 Cup||Onion (diced)|
|1 Cup||Brown Rice (rinsed and drained)|
|1 Tbsp||Dijon Mustard|
|1 Tsp||Garlic Powder|
|1 Tbsp||Dried Thyme|
|To Taste||Salt and Pepper|
|3 Cups||Kettle & Fire Chicken Broth|
|1 Pound||Chicken Breast|
|2 Tsp||Italian Seasoning|
|1/2 Cup||Non Fat Greek Yogurt|
|1/2 Cup||Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|1 Cup||Fat Free Kraft Cheddar Cheese|
|12 oz||Broccoli (cooked)|
- In a crockpot add the chopped onions.
- Add the rinsed and drained rice.
- Add the Dijon mustard, garlic powder, dried thyme, salt and pepper.
- Pour the chicken broth in and mix everything together.
- Place the chicken breast in and season chicken with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken, chunk or shred and set aside.
- Mix up the yogurt and cheeses.
- Pour some more chicken broth in followed with the yogurt mixture.
- Mix into the rice mixture until creamy.
- Add the chicken back in followed by the cooked broccoli.
- Serve as is or with some more veggies.
Watch the full video on Instagram
Healthi Weight Loss Plans
Carb Conscious: 3 BITES
Conquer Cravings: 3 BITES
Sugar Smart: 3 BITES
Better Balance: 2 BITES
Calorie Command: 239 Calories
Keeping Keto: 22.9 Net Carbs