Chef Allie’s Chicken and White Bean Chili
A staple recipe from my weight loss and maintenance journey!
Chicken and White Bean Chili
Serves 6 People
|1 Pound||Chicken Breast|
|1 Can||Corn (drained)|
|1 Can||Rotel Tomatoes|
|2 Cans||Northern White Beans (drained)|
|1 Packet||Taco Seasoning|
|1 Tsp||Garlic Powder|
|1 Tsp||Onion Powder|
|1 Tsp||Chili Powder|
|To Taste||Salt and Pepper|
|3 Cups||Chicken Broth|
|1 Tbsp||Fresh Lime Juice|
|1/4 Cup||Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese|
|1/2 Cup||Chopped Fresh Cilantro|
- In a crockpot add the chicken.
- Season the chicken with taco seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin and chili powder.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the drained and rinsed beans, drained corn and can of rotel tomatoes.
- Mix then add the chicken.
- Place on low for 6-8 hours.
- Once done, shred chicken and add a splash of lime juice, the cream cheese and chopped cilantro.
- Mix up and serve with you favorite toppings.
Watch the full video on Instagram
Healthi Weight Loss Plans
Carb Conscious: 8 BITES
Conquer Cravings: 5 BITES
Sugar Smart: 8 BITES
Better Balance: 1 BITE
Calorie Command: 324 Calories
Keeping Keto: 30.2 Net Carbs