Chef Allie’s Lemon Herb Turkey Tenderloin
A delicious and different way to serve Turkey on a holiday. The flavors are so amazing you will be making this over and over!
Lemon Herb Turkey Tenderloin
|24 Ounces||Turkey Tenderloin|
|1/2 Cup||Grain Mustard|
|1 Tbsp||Dried Rosemary|
|1 Tsp||Dried Oregano|
|1 Tsp||Garlic Powder|
|1 Tsp||Onion Powder|
|1/2 Cup||Fresh Chopped Parsley|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat the tenderloins dry with a paper towel.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl combine the grain mustard and honey and mix until combined.
- Brush both sides of the tenderloin with the honey mixture.
- Sprinkle all of the seasoning on both sides of the tenderloin.
- Chop the parsley then press into both sides of the tenderloin.
- Add the lemon zest on top and place into the oven for 30 minutes or until thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Remove and let rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Watch the full video on Instagram
Healthi Weight Loss Plans
Carb Conscious: 8 BITES
Conquer Cravings: 7 BITES
Sugar Smart: 5 BITES
Better Balance: 3 BITES
Calorie Command: 315 Calories
Keeping Keto: 10 Net Carbs