Chef Genie’s Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
This is one of the easiest ways to prepare turkey perfect for a no stress Thanksgiving!
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
|1.5 Tsp||Garlic Powder|
|1.5 Tsp||Onion Powder|
|2 Tbsp||Olive Oil|
|3 Pounds||Boneless Turkey Breast Roast|
|1 Tsp||Ground Dried Thyme|
|1 Cup||Chicken Broth|
- Combine seasonings and olive oil into a small bowl and mix until a paste has formed.
- Coat turkey breast with the paste on all sides, and set aside.
- Prepare the slow cooker base by adding one onion halved to the bottom along with one but of garlic cut in half.
- Lay the turkey breast on top and pour the chicken broth into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for eight hours.
- Remove the turkey from the slow cooker. Cut off the netting and pop it under the broiler until the skin has crisped up.
- Rest for 10 minutes, then slice and enjoy!
Watch the full video on Instagram
Healthi Weight Loss Plans
Carb Conscious: 9 BITES
Conquer Cravings: 9 BITES
Sugar Smart: 8 BITES
Better Balance: 1 BITE
Calorie Command: 352 Calories
Keeping Keto: 4 Net Carbs