Chef Hibah’s Mini Baked Potatoes
Mini individual sized foods are my absolute favorite, especially when I’m planning a dinner or event!
Mini Baked Potatoes
|2 Small Bags||Mini Potatoes (Little Potato Co)|
|1 Tbsp||Shredded Cheese|
|2 Tbsp||Light Sour Cream|
|Salt to Taste|
- Put your potatoes in a n oven safe baking pan.
- Add the EVOO and salt, then combine well.
- Bake on 400F until the potatoes are fork tender!
- Next, carefully cut each potato down the center, being careful not to go all the way through.
- Next, add a tiny bit of butter, then shredded cheese, tiny dollop of sour cream, and garnish with cut up green onion!
Watch the full video on Instagram
Healthi Weight Loss Plans
Carb Conscious: 2 BITES
Conquer Cravings: 2 BITES
Sugar Smart: 2 BITES
Better Balance: 1 BITES
Calorie Command: 59 Calories
Keeping Keto: 7 Net Carbs