Chef Jordan’s Spooky Fried Oreos
One of my favorite things about Fall is going to the fall festivals and local get togethers where they usually serve fried oreos and other goodies. I took my favorite pancake mix and made air fried oreos, a healthier alternative to your local food truck!
Spooky Fried Oreos
|Flourish Protein Pancake Mix
|Halloween Oreos (or regular)
- Line the basket of your air fryer with parchment paper. Spray the parchment with nonstick spray.
- Replace the basket and preheat air fryer to 350F while you prepare your batter.
- In a medium bowl, mix together egg and milk until incorporated. Add in pancake batter and stevia. Whisk until a smooth batter forms.
- Dip Oreos into batter and use a fork to coat the cookie. Tap the side of the bowl to release excess batter.
- Place each cookie into the air fryer basket into the prepared parchment paper. Air fry for around 7 mins. Keep in mind air fryers vary so watch them closely.
- Remove and place onto cooling rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or powdered sugar sub if desired.
- Notes: Air fryers do vary in temperature. Please keep a close eye on your cookies so they do not burn. Once they are browned and the batter is cooked all the way through, they are ready to be removed.
- You could also serve these with your choice of sauce (chocolate, caramel, etc)
- If you choose to use a different pancake mix, keep in mind you may need to adjust your milk ratio depending on how thick the mix is. Your batter should be thick enough to stick to a spoon, but thin enough for dipping the cookies in.
Watch the full video on Instagram
Healthi Weight Loss Plans
Carb Conscious: 4 BITES
Conquer Cravings: 3 BITES
Sugar Smart: 5 BITES
Better Balance: 5 BITES
Calorie Command: 122 Calories
Keeping Keto: 15 Net Carbs