Healthi In The Kitchen Recipe with Chef Allie
Bacon Cheeseburger Salad
Bacon Cheeseburger Salad has all the goods from a bacon cheeseburger without the carbs. Load it up with your favorite burger toppings and enjoy!
Serves 1 person
|1/8 Tsp||Kosher Salt|
|1/2 Tsp||Spice – Look Ma No Salt!|
|2 1/8 Tbsp||Onions|
|1||Roasted Red Peppers in Water|
|2 Tbsp||Honey Mustard Yoghurt Dressing|
|1 Cup||Romaine Lettuce|
|1/4 Tsp||Sesame Seeds|
|3 Oz||Ground Beef, 96% Lean|
|1 Cup||Iceberg Lettuce|
|2 Tsp||Yellow Mustard|
|1 Tbsp||No Sugar Added Ketchup|
|1 Slice||Fat Free American Cheese|
|2 Slices||Bacon, Center Cut|
- First, cook your bacon and set aside (Suggestion: I cook my bacon in the oven at 425F for about 10 minutes).
- Season your burger patty as you’ll like; make sure the burger meat is at room temp before cooking.
- While burger is cooking, prepare lettuce and your salad toppings.
- Top the salad with your cheeseburger and bacon.
- Garnish with the mustard, ketchup, dressing and sesame seeds.
Watch the full video on Instagram
Healthi Weight Loss Plans
Carb Conscious: 7 BITES
Conquer Cravings: 7 BITES
Sugar Smart: 8 BITES
Better Balance: 8 BITES
Calorie Command: 329 Calories
Keeping Keto: 18.5 Net Carbs