Healthi In The Kitchen Recipe with Chef Hibah
Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake
This Chicken Pot Pie bake came to life when I had leftover rotisserie chicken that I wanted to repurpose into something else!
Serves 8 People
|2 Cups||Organic Mixed Vegetables|
|8||Flaky Layers Biscuits|
|2 Cups||Organic Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup|
|2.5 TBSP||Sour Cream, Light|
|6 Ounces||Chicken Breast|
- Cut all the biscuits into quarter sized pieces.
- Combine all ingredients together besides the biscuits.
- Add mixture into a nonstick 9×12 pan.
- Top the mixture with the biscuit pieces.
- Bake on 350F until biscuits are golden.
Watch the full video on Instagram
Healthi Weight Loss Plans
Carb Conscious: 6 BITES
Conquer Cravings: 5 BITES
Sugar Smart: 8 BITES
Better Balance: 7 BITES
Calorie Command: 255 Calories
Keeping Keto: 33.2 Net Carbs