Healthi In The Kitchen Recipe with Chef Allie
Honey Mustard Crockpot Chicken
My Crockpot Honey Mustard Chicken is by far one of the easiest and most versatile recipes. Need a last minute dinner recipe? Then you are all set with this one! Keep us whole or shred it for the weeks meal prep for tacos, wraps, salads etc.
Serves 6 people
|G Hughes Sugar Free Honey Mustard
- Place fresh or frozen chicken breast into crockpot.
- Season with salt, pepper, and any other seasoning of your choice.
- Pour the honey mustard all over the chicken.
- Set crockpot to low setting for 6 hours.
- Keep as is, or shred it.
- Season again to taste and add more honey mustard if needed.
Watch the full video on Instagram
Healthi Weight Loss Plans
Carb Conscious: 5 BITES
Conquer Cravings: 5 BITES
Sugar Smart: 4 BITES
Better Balance: 1 BITES
Calorie Command: 209 Calories
Keeping Keto: 1.5 Net Carbs