Healthi In The Kitchen Recipe with Chef Allie
Peanut Butter & Banana Toast
Peanut Butter & Banana Toast is a childhood favorite of mine. Lower calorie version and keeping you full yet satisfied.
Serves 1 person
|1 Tsp||Sugar Free Maple Syrup|
|2 Tbsp||PB Fit, Peanut Butter Powder|
|0.25 Tsp||Dak’s Pumpkin Pie Seasoning|
|2 Slices||Low Carb Bread|
|1 Tbsp||WaterStir Fry Kit – Ginger Garlic|
|1/4 Tsp||Dak’s Chocolate Crave|
- In a bowl, combine the peanut butter powder and a little water at a time until peanut butter consistency.
- Add the syrup to the peanut butter to sweeten.
- Toast your bread and smear the peanut butter on the toast.
- Slice the banana thinly and place onto both pieces of toast.
- Garnish with the pumpkin spice seasoning and chocolate crave (or topping of choice), the honey, and a pinch of salt.
Watch the full video on Instagram
Healthi Weight Loss Plans
Carb Conscious: 2 BITES
Conquer Cravings: 3 BITES
Sugar Smart: 3 BITES
Better Balance: 3 BITES
Calorie Command: 251 Calories
Keeping Keto: 35 Net Carbs