Healthi In The Kitchen Recipe with Chef Allie
This is a delicious sweet treat that is guaranteed to fill you will fall vibes.
Serves 12 person
|1 Box||Sugar Free Yellow Cake Mix|
|0.5 Cup||Unsweetened Apple Sauce|
|0.5 Cup||Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt|
|1 Tsp||Vanilla Bean Paste|
|0.75 Cup||Pure Pumpkin Puree|
|2.5 Tsp||Pumpkin Pie Spice|
|0.33 Cup||Brown Sugar Substitute|
|0.33 Cup||Confectioners Sugar Substitute|
|1 Tbsp||Sugar Free Pancake Syrup|
|1 Tbsp||Pure Pumpking Puree|
- Spray a 9×13” pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, combine cake mix, pumpkin puree, unsweetened applesauce, yogurt, eggs, pumpkin spice, and salt.
- Beat with hand mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour half the batter into the pan.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over layer, then pour remaining batter over brown sugar.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Mix up the confectioner’s sugar, vanilla, 1 tbsp of pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and a splash of almond milk if needed to loosen.
- Immediately pour glaze over the hot cake.
- Cut into 12 slices once cooked and top with your choice of toppings, or leave as is.
Watch the full video on Instagram
Healthi Weight Loss Plans
Carb Conscious: 5 BITES
Conquer Cravings: 3 BITES
Sugar Smart: 4 BITES
Better Balance: 4 BITES
Calorie Command: 150 Calories
Keeping Keto: 46.2 Net Carbs