Healthi In The Kitchen Recipe with Chef Genie
Steak and Potato Kabobs
Steak and potato kabobs- no need for any side dishes these skewers are a simple meal the whole family will love. These are the perfect summer meal!
Serves 4 people
|0.5 Tsp||Black Pepper|
|2 Cups||Baby Purple Potatoes|
|1 Cup||Bell pepperWatermelon|
|1 Tsp||Garlic Powder|
|1.5 Lbs||Top Sirloin Steak|
|3 Tbsp||Olive Oil|
|1 Tsp||Italian Seasoning|
- Boil potatoes 12 to 15 minutes, until fork tender.
- Cut beef into pieces and add them to a bowl.
- Add seasoning and olive oil and mix well to coat.
- Skewer beef and cold potatoes with bell pepper and onion onto skewers (if using wood skewers, soak for 30 minutes first).
- Grill about 10 minutes per side, until meat is fully cooked through.
Watch the full video on Instagram
Healthi Weight Loss Plans
Carb Conscious: 9 BITES
Conquer Cravings: 9 BITES
Sugar Smart: 8 BITES
Better Balance: 8 BITES
Calorie Command: 400 Calories
Keeping Keto: 16.7 Net Carbs