Healthi In The Kitchen Recipe with Chef Allie
Tuna Macaroni Salad
|8 OZ||Elbow Macaroni, Protein Plus|
|10 OZ CAN||Tuna|
|2 TBSP||Lemon Juice|
|1/4 TSP||Black Pepper|
|2 TSP||Dak’s Nothin But Ranch|
|1/3 CUP||Light Mayonnaise|
|1/4 TSP||Ranch Seasoning|
|2 CUPS||Green Peas|
|1/2 CUP||Nonfat, Plain, Greek Yogurt|
- Cook your pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Once pasta is done, add to a mixing bowl, along with the tuna (drained), diced onions, and celery.
- In a separate bowl, combine the light mayonnaise, non-fat Greek yogurt, Dak’s seasoning (or seasoning of your choice), and Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning. Mix until combined.
- Pour dressing into the bowl, along with the defrosted peas (if frozen).
- Mix until combined and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Can be served warm or cold.
Watch the full video on Instagram
Healthi Weight Loss Plans
Carb Conscious: 6 BITES
Conquer Cravings: 4 BITES
Sugar Smart: 6 BITES
Better Balance: 4 BITES
Calorie Command: 225 Calories
Keeping Keto: 26.8 Net Carbs