Healthi In The Kitchen Recipe with Chef Genie
Turkey Asian Lettuce Wraps
Serves 4 People
|0.25 TSP||Black Pepper|
|1 POUND||Fresh Ground Turkey, 93% Lean|
|0.25 TSP||Crushed Red Pepper Flakes|
|1 MEDIUM||Scallions (Green Onions)|
|0.25 CUP||Soy Sauce, Lower Sodium|
|3 TSP||Oil, Sesame|
|0.25 TSP||Ginger Past|
|1 HEAD||Iceberg Lettuce|
- In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and 2 teaspoons of the sesame oil; set aside.
- In a large skillet, add 1 teaspoon sesame oil, ground turkey, and garlic.
- Break up and, once cooked through, add the sauce.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve in lettuce and top with green onion.
Watch the full video on Instagram