We’re well into February and we know what that means. The shine has officially worn off many New Years resolutions! That’s why it’s important to continually remind yourself of your goals and seek out the motivation to keep working towards them.
As you walk this journey to weight loss, there are plenty of obstacles that can get in your way. Holidays. Birthdays. Stale donuts in the break room. The temptation to polish off the rest of that lunch your kids didn’t eat. So the next time you find your willpower waning, take a moment to read through these quotes again! Surround yourself with inspiration and you’ll have a bit of help feeling motivated and staying on track.
1. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
2. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get back up.” – Vince Lombardi
3. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
5. “It doesn’t matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” -Confucious
6. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” -Jillian Michaels
7. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” -Theodore Roosevelt
8. “Success is what comes after you stop making excuses.” -Luis Galarza
9. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” -Jim Rohn
10. “Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.” -Bethenny Frankel
11. “Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.” -Jack Lalanne
12. “The groundwork for all happiness is good health.” -Leigh Hunt
13. Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable.” -Zig Ziglar
14. “Most people fail, not because of lack of desire, but, because of lack of commitment.” -Vince Lombardi
14. “A year from now, you may wish you had started today.” -Karen Lamb
15. “I’m not telling you it is going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.” -Art Williams
16. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” -Mahatma Gandhi
17. “Success is what comes after you stop making excuses.” -Luis Galarza
18. “Setting goals is the first step into turning the invisible into the visible.” -Tony Robbins
19. “To lose weight permanently requires faith – faith there is a bigger life waiting for you beyond food and weight.” Catherine L. Taylor
20. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” -Satya Nani
So, which of these quotes inspired you the most? Share it on social and be sure to tag @healthi! Also if you still haven’t, make sure to check out the Healthi app.