Healthi In The Kitchen Recipe with Chef Genie
Cauliflower nachos still contain everything we love about nachos without the chips and I promise you they are just as amazing!
Serves 8 people
|1 TSP||Olive Oil|
|2 CUPS||Mexican Reduced Fat Shredded Cheese|
|1 POUND||Ground Turkey 93% Lean|
|3 TBSP||Olive Oil|
|2 TBSP||Taco Seasoning Mix|
|4 TBSP||Light Sour Cream|
|1 TSP||Garlic Powder|
|1 TBSP||Jalapeno Pepper|
|1/2 TSP||Ground Cumin|
|1/4 TSP||Black Pepper|
- Cut cauliflower onto a foil-lined sheet pan; add seasoning and olive oil and mix well to coat.
- Bake at 425F about 20 minutes until slightly golden brown.
- In the meantime, cook ground turkey with taco seasoning according to the directions on the taco seasoning packet.
- Top the cauliflower with the taco meat and shredded cheese; bake for an additional 10 minutes, until melted.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Watch the full video on Instagram
Healthi Weight Loss Plans
Carb Conscious: 7 BITES
Conquer Cravings: 7 BITES
Sugar Smart: 8 BITES
Better Balance: 8 BITES
Calorie Command: 289 Calories
Keeping Keto: 4.3 Net Carbs